Saara Honey is a 100% pure and raw stingless bee honey produced from Malaysian apiaries or bee farms. Stingless bee honey, Trigona honey or Kelulut honey as it’s locally known, doesn’t come from a flower called kelulut or trigona. Instead, a small stingless bee called Trigona, which is smaller than Apis melliflera, the common honey bee, is responsible for making this unique honey with a medicinal value.
There are many health benefits associated with stingless bee honey, such as:
- Has anti-aging, antiviral, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Reduces fever
- Enhances immune system
- Relieves bronchial catarrh
- Soothes sore throat, coughs, colds and pain
- Regains strength after illness
- Cures burns, carbuncle, boils and diabetic wounds.
- Improves digestion and increases metabolism
- Enhances libido
- Consume one (1) tablespoon of Saara Honey in the morning and at night respectively.
- It is advisable to consume honey on an empty stomach, 30 minutes to an hour before a meal so that the full benefits of the honey can be absorbed by the body. You may consume more honey based on your personal preference but generally one to two tablespoons are sufficient to enjoy its health benefits.
- Avoid using metal spoons to serve the honey. Honey dippers, wooden or plastic spoons are recommended.
- Stingless bee honey contains a higher water content than regular honey and will continuously undergo a fermentation process (that’s why there’s foam at the top of the jar!). To avoid spoilage and deterioration of the enzymes in the honey, it should be kept below 25 degrees Celsius.
- We recommend storage in the fridge or a cool place in your kitchen rack for best results.
Stingless bee / Kelulut honey packed in a glass jar - 100g